Monday, February 15, 2010

Question: Which Book Would You Pick?

Good afternoon! I need some help from all of you avid readers. I just won a book, any book as long as Amazon carries it, from Adriana over at ~*Loves to Read*~. (You should definitely check out her blog!) What do you recommend?

The top five I'm tossing around are:
  • Incarceron
  • Leviathan
  • Boneshakers
  • The Explosionist and
  • Beautiful Creatures
I don't get brand new books very often so I want to get one that's super amazing! Which one would you pick? Do you have any other current favorites that would rock my reading world? 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creatures was amazing! I have Incarceron but haven't read it yet but I have heard good things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! great option i just got Beautiful Creatures in my IMM but Icarceron looks and sounds awesome!! i'd probably choose one of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great books so I dont know there are loads of great books out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great books, but I am with Sherry & Kelly Beautiful Creatures would be what I would choose!

    Congrats on being able to get a new book! One of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...I am starting Incarceron right now...However, I would HIGHLY recommend Beautiful Creatures. Such an amazing story! :D

    ReplyDelete