To get down to it, Maria at The Serpentine Library bestowed upon me the Prolific Blogger Award, the Happy 101 Award and the Kewl Blog award (does it have a more official name? Anyone?). Thanks, Maria!
Prolific Blogger Award
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive... keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
I'm passing it on to:
- Sherry at Flipping Pages for All Ages
- Steph at Steph the Bookworm
- Lena at Addicted 2 Novels
- Kelly at Midnight Glance
- Bookalicious Ramblings
- Mishel at mis(h)takes
- Christina at Reading Extensively
Madeleine over at Wordbird passed on the Honest Scrap Award to me a while back. If you're an aspiring writer, you should definitely check out her blog.
10 Honest Things About Me
- I don't like chocolate. Weird, right?
- I am too opinionated for my own good. I try not to give everyone my opinion, but if you ask, it's likely that I have an opinion on the subject.
- I have an affinity for saying inane things. Life is so much funnier when you say the first thing that pops into your head (as long as your politeness filter is on!).
- I wonder if the blue *I* see is the same blue other people see. This one puzzles me to this day. What if the blue I see for the sky is really the color of your grass? This could completely explain how some people have no color coordination. I'm on to something here; I'm tellin' ya...
- I really hate germs and slugs, but I am not a germaphobe. I don't use hand sanitizer (unless I bum it off of someone else under extreme circumstances), and I never use antibacterial soap. That just breeds superbugs, which disgust me more than regular, old, everyday germs.
- I enjoy naming inanimate objects. Seriously, I name everything. My laptop? Check. Netbook? Check. MP3 player? Check. Car? Check.
- I will not eat food that looks like the animal from which it came. For example, I don't eat ribs because you can kind of stack the ribs just so, and they look like a pig. I'll take my food mechanically processed, thank you very much.
- I'm a little bit OCD and a perfectionist. Some things have to be just right, or I can't concentrate. I'm definitely not a tidy person though! I follow the "creative chaos" creed.
- I dislike heights, but non-jerky roller coaster riding is the highlight of my summer.
- I'm incredibly internet-shy and thus slack off on giving out awards, commenting and otherwise being a social blogger. I'm working on it, though. :-)
- Aye.Me at Reversing the Monotony
- Madeleine at Wordbird
- Shy at The Bibliophile's Journal
- Sarah at Confessions of the Un-Published
- Lisa at A Life Bound by Books
- Jen at unedited
- Michelle at Michelle's Bookshelf
- Kathy at Inside of a Dog
- April at Cafe of Dreams
- Ann at All Write with Coffee
AND most recently, Wendy over at Wendy's Minding Spot thought of me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
One Lovely Blog Award
1. Post on your blog that you received the award.
2. Choose 15 other newly discovered bloggers that you love, and award them with this.
3. Send them a message/comment to let them know.
I'm passing it on to:
- Amelia at Imagination in Focus
- Jenn at Book Crazy
- Meg at In Which a Girl Reads
- Amanda at Storywings
- Adriana at Loves to Read
- Lily at Lily's Bookshelf
- Lauren at I Was a Teenage Book Geek
- Whitney at She is Too Fond of Books
- Carrie at In the Hammock
- Morgan at Smitten with Books
- Rachael at Book Love: Teen
- Little Miss Becky at Stories & Sweeties
- Dahlia at The Book Shopaholic
- Lisa at Book Blab
- Maria at The Serpentine Library