Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - Let's Party!


It's that time of the week again!  With the hugely successful first week, Book Blogger Hop will be a weekly feature at Crazy-for-Books!  So, get those party shoes on and let's start the Hop!

Missed out last week?  Here's what the Hop is all about!

Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this on your blog, sign MckLinky at Crazy-for-Books, and check out other blogs at Crazy-for-Books! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!! So, if you consider yourself a book blogger, come join the fun!

Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through on the book blogger hop. New follower of your blog now.
    http://readingangel002.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

    Have a great day!

    http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through the blog hop! I love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome blog. I found you through the Blog Hop and am now a follower.

    Have a great evening!
    Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog-your header pic is beautiful-I found your blog via the blog hop and am now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great meme, and that's how I found your wonderful blog. I absolutly adore your header and am glad to be your 47th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so cute...found you at the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I found your site through the blog hop and I am now a follower :)

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so pretty! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you on the book blogger hop. I know I am a few days late but I hope you will hop over to my blog and check it out Http://busymomswholovetoread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete