Friday, March 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun!

11 comments:

  1. Hi, found your blog through the Hop :-) I've enjoyed looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award!

    http://mindingspot.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! Hopping over from the Blog Hop to say hello! Really like the look of your blog, and think your header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much!

    Glad to see you around. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping along! :)

    I really want to read Before I Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Dropping in on the blog hop! Now following you. A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now following you! I think I actually stopped by last week but wasn't able to follow you at that time. I love your layout! If youa re intersted in seeing my blog you can find it here... http://crysteena73.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to post here as I am part of the Blog Hog and Saturday Network. You have a great blog and I am now following.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed from the blog Hop. Love your button!
    www.zoereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just found you on the hop. Great blog. Love the pretty header! :)
    http://daisychainbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete