Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Design Awards

I've received a few more awards recently, and, as per my usual fashion, I'm late in putting them up. BUT...better late than never, right?

First off, Adriana at ~*Loves to Read*~ sent me the Stylish Blogger Award and the Beautiful Blogger Award.

Stylish Blogger Award








Beautiful Blogger Award
   












Then I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Whitney at She Is Too Fond of Books.


One Lovely Blog Award
  












And most recently, Bella at Obsessed! passed on the Sugar Doll Award.

Sugar Doll Award












Because I'm incredibly behind on reading/reviews and these awards are similar to some others I recently passed onward, I'm not going to bestow these on anyone specific this time. Please know, though, that I love your blogs and read them every day. :-)

Thanks so much, Adriana, Whitney and Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment