Friday, March 5, 2010

The Friday 56: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

Closest Book:  The Vampire Diaries:  The Awakening and The Struggle

Author:  L. J. Smith
Page 56, sentence 5:  " 'But--but--Oh, all right. Ow!' 'Now you, Elena.' Meredith pricked Elena's thumb efficiently, and then squeezed it to get a drop of blood."









Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

2 comments:

  1. *lol* Apparently, we're reading the same book right ow and I remember vividly that line above. Very good book don't you think? And I cannot believe how different it is from the TV show. But at least, the show did give me an idea on how I imagine the vampires should be ;) Hope you enjoy the book!

    You may find my Friday 56 over here. And no, I didn't feature Vampire Diaries on my Friday 56!

    Have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote! I recently read this one. I have the second volume on my TBR stack somewhere too. My Friday 56 is here.

    ReplyDelete