Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Awards During an Awesome Week

As if my week weren't awesome enough already (I don't know how it can be topped!), I have some awards to put up on the blog!

I received the Prolific Blogger Award from OutnumberedMama at Busy Moms Who Love to Read.

Prolific Blogger Award


Julie at A Small Accomplishment awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award.

Beautiful Blogger Award


Most recently, Velvet at vvb32 Reads passed on the Most Amazing Follower Award to all of her followers! Wow. Isn't it gorgeous?

Most Amazing Follower


OutnumberedMama, Julie and Velvet--Thanks so much for thinking of me!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Job also I really want to read Before I fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Awards are always so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete