Thursday, April 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 4/23

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Erin! I'm glad I found your cute blog through the hop. I'm following you now! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. :)

    If you're interested, you can drop by my blog. Here's my post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! I love the look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I'm dropping by from the blog hop! LOVE your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just commenting from the hop! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a recent follower of your blog. My blog hop post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to say Hi and have a great Friday! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, stopping by from the Hop! Love your review of Incarceron. I have it sitting at home but still have yet to read it! I'm a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping in from the Hop! Really enjoyed your Friday56 post and am looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopped by from the blog hop and started following, love the blog so far and can't wait to check it out some more!

    http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog Hopping Day!
    love your blog header ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog! Found you while I was hopping along ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, just hopping by! Have followed you as you have great taste in books! :)

    ReplyDelete