Friday, April 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 4/9

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun!

10 comments:

  1. hello! i found you at the blog hop. i love your blog design! i am a historical fiction author so i tend to love anything not of this century! amaranthine is fantastic word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping in to say hi and look around your blog. I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by!

    I hope you are having a lovely Friday! :)

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I found you at the Blog Hop. Stopping by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bouncing through on the hop. Here's ME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by! Hope you're enjoying The Devil Wears Prada! Here's my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you via the blog hop. My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to have found you via the Blog Hop! I'm adding your feed to my Google Reader. Will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent! Thank you for posting this, I didn't know it existed either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you via the Book Blogger Hop. Am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete