- How old are you? 20
- If the house burned down, what one thing would you want to take with you? My trophies, my class ring.
- Describe your hands. Big and strong.
- Describe your nightstand, dresser, or bathroom counter. What’s on top of it? In it? Nightstand: hot rod magazines, half-empty bottle of Gatorade, cell phone.
- What is your favorite food? Steak. Medium rare.
- Describe your economic/political status. My parents are pretty well off. I'm still in college.
- Where do you have a scar or birthmark? Describe circumstances surrounding your scars. There should be some from all the stupid things my brothers and I did, but the healers made them go away.
- What is the last book you read? What did you think of it? Lord of the Rings. Epic.
- Do you have an embarrassing habit? Nope.
- Give one vivid memory of a parent or parental figure. When I crossed the stage at graduation with my scholarship, my dad stood up and just watched me walk by, the proudest I've ever seen him.
- What is a dream (in sleep) you often have? Swimming in a pool of money. No, seriously, I guess it'd be settling down and having a family and being famous.
- Do you have a lifelong dream or aspiration? To be powerful. I'm really good at what I do.
- How do you go to sleep, and how do you wake up? (i.e. position in bed, etc.) Man, on my side, I guess. It kinda just depends on how I'm laying when I fall asleep.
- What is the last thing you wrote? An essay for my Strategic Defense course refuting the claim that straight-line frontal assault is the best method of fortification barrage.
- What grosses you out? Clingy girls.
- Who is the person you like the least? Why? There was this girl named Olivia, and she and her mom thought I was just the hottest thing ever--which I am--but I didn't like her and she was all over me all the time.
- Tell me about the last time you cried. Real men don't cry.
- What is something you feel guilty about? Nothing. No regrets, ever.
- Describe what you do when you look in a mirror. Tall, muscular, black hair, black eyes.
- Describe yourself sitting in your favorite spot. I don't sit.
- Tell me about a very treasured item. I made a tracker called a madstone for Zee. That thing was expensive, and she smashed it!
- Do you have a nervous tic or habit? Nope. (Zee: Yes. He's always arching that stupid eyebrow of his.)
- Tell me about your siblings…if you have them. I have brothers. We did a lot of dumb things growing up. They're awesome.
- What is your favorite sound? Cheering crowds.
- What is your favorite smell? Sweat.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Getting to Know: Jay
I found this on QueryTracker and thought I'd showcase some of the characters from Novel #1 in an attempt to make sure they're different enough from one another. Names have been changed to protect the privacy of the characters, per their requests.