Friday, May 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 5/21

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you via the blog hop and I'm so glad I did! Now I have another great blog to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. :) Found you through the hop.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, hopped over here and I'm most happy I did! I love the header on your blog it's so funky and a little bit mental :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by! I love your blog. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Hippity Hop Friday. (Ok have no idea why I just channeled Peter Cottentail)!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi stopping by via the hop! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "A little bit mental," huh? I like it! That pretty well sums up the place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hopping around finding new blogs, visiting old favorites, and spreading the word that I am giving away A Small Fortune on Rose City Reader. It's my first-ever give away, so I am excited about it.

    I'll go look around more now. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping by this Saturday morning to say hello. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 follower contest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by via the hop to say hi! I love meeting fellow book bloggers!

    And the plot thickens...
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete