Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick Little Update

Hi! *waves sleepily* I just wanted to say hello to all my new followers (and to the old ones too!). It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm finally working my way up the mountain of stuff I have to do instead of just throwing things on the pile. Hopefully I'll be back writing and commenting next week.

I have so much catching up to do with writing, blogging and reading, but I think the busiest time is finally over. My schedule is still sort of wacky (do you realize how hard it is to change your sleep schedule by four hours?), but I'm getting to where I've got time to breathe again. I hope you guys are having a fantastic spring! Congrats to all those who are graduating and may you enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. As long as your cup overfloweth then we will wait till you get some breathing time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *New follower waving back at you*

    ReplyDelete