Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 6/18

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

**Don't forget to check out the giveaway of The Pack by LM Preston that's going on here in the Box! Happy hopping!

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by through the hop. I'm a new follower. Do you have any advice for a new blogger - I see your blog is only 6 months old but it already looks very developed, both through content and followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping in again for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passing through, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by to say "hi" and hope you are having a fun filled weekend!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I found you on the hop!

    http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have an award for you over at my site...I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm already a regular reader, but I wanted to say "hi" since it's Friday and hop day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, gorgeous blog!

    I am new to your blog via the Hop! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you through the hop last week, but this is my first time to say happy Friday!

    -Tiger http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hopped in. Love this blog :)
    Will follow :)

    ReplyDelete