Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 7/2

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

To answer this week's CRAZY question:

My name is Erin, and I'm bookish...in a box...

I think I summed it up pretty nicely here, in my very first post as a newbie. It wasn't that long ago, but I think the blog has come a long way since then.
It all started with a couple of wins. You see, I never intended to review books. I consider myself squarely in the science category. Books are just a diversion, a pastime, an imaginary vacation from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. However, I won a few books, and to be courteous, I reviewed them to promote the author and then I won some more books that I felt it would be polite to review and...well, I need somewhere to put them all in one place.
Bookish in a Box just kind of took off from there! I mean, yeah, there's been quite a bit of "work" involved (in quotations because it's fun work!), but I've loved every minute of it. I hope to keep growing my little piece of the web, and I hope you enjoy the ride!

13 comments:

  1. Just hopping by from the blog hop! Hop on over to my blog, The Wormhole. Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

    Im already a follower =) Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Erin! Hope you're having a good week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower. I'm hopping by. Happy almost Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just stopping by from the book hop to say Hi. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over via Hop! Lovely blog you have here! Sure to stop over some other time too! Have a lovely weekend! Happy Reading! You Header is beautiful!

    Best,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Carly x.

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Erin!

    Found you in the book hop.

    You have a lovely blog. It's always nice to look back when we first started blogging :)

    now a follower.

    cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the Hop -- have a great Friday! I'm looking forward to your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello from the hop! Your blog is so pretty.

    i'm a new follower (or I will be once I finish typing and click the follow buttn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on the HOP and wanted to hop by & say HI =)

    We have a new VLOG today. Would love it if you visited us and checked it out!

    Have a great holiday weekend!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and I've added you to my Book Blogs List.

    Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

    Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower! I also wanted to let you know that I have a huge announcement up today! My debut novel is getting published! Please stop by, I would really appreciate it and could use all the help I can get on spreading the word and would love to know what you think of the cover art!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete