Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 7/23

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

To answer this week's CRAZY question:

The books I'm reading right now are Take Me There by Susane Colasanti, That Summer by Sarah Dessen and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Take Me There is a fun summer romance, That Summer is typical Sarah Dessen--that is, real and emotional--and Beautiful Creatures is a witchy paranormal.

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    I have Beautiful Creatures in my TBR, but haven't had a chance to get to it yet.

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your blog through the blog hop. I LOVED Beautiful Creatures! I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping once again. Beautiful Creatures is still on my tbr pile. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stopped by for the hop and am a new follower. I'm a newer blogger trying to get established and would love for you to check my blog out: http://kclapsadl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by on the hop! Your blog looks awesome and I'd say we have fairly similar taste. I haven't read Beautiful Creatures yet, but it's making its way to the top of my TBR. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping on by! Your current books sounds like perfect summer reading - hope you enjoy.

    Happy friday and a great weekend :)

    Liberty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I'm stopping in from the hop!

    I read Beautiful Creatures and I loved it! I hope you enjoy it!

    I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!

    http://booksbytheirstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping by to say "hi" and hope that you are having a good weekend!!!

    Feel free to stop by my blog

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Returning follower from the Blog Hop, hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog has a wonderful design. I am here form the Hop! I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by to visit--I already follow. :-) I think it's wonderful that you keep multiple reads going at once. It keeps you from getting burned out on any one novel!

    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete