Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 8/20

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

To answer this week's CRAZY question:

I follow over 300 blogs...and I read all of them. I don't read each post from start to finish--if it's a romance review, for example, I'm not interested--but I try to keep an eye on what everyone's up to and comment whenever I can (and have something to say).

8 comments:

  1. I'm just a regular follower of about 116 blogs now haha I keep adding! Sheesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you but I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I follow hundreds of blogs as well, I just can't help it, they're all so fun and different:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the blog hop!

    Autumn
    www.fromthetbrpile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by through the hop to say hi! Your blog looks really cute by the way.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you do that ? I'm having trouble just keeping up with less than a hundred blogs. :-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm just stopping by from the hop. I really like the layout of your blog. Have a great weekend!
    bookbee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hopping through and am now following. Can't wait to read more :D Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete