Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 8/27

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

To answer this week's CRAZY question:

I use a rating system in my reviews. It's detailed over on the right side of my blog. The distinctions can be a little fuzzy, especially since I take into account the quality of the writing, my enjoyment of the story and the amount of questionable content, but I think it functions well as a general gauge of how I feel about a particular book. And you know if it gets 5 out of 5, it has to be good!

8 comments:

  1. I'm just stopping by for the hop. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Be sure to check out my 100 Followers Contest Here: A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday. I'm a new Follower from the Book Blogger Hop.
    Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just dropping by from the hop! It really can be difficult to distinguish between ratings sometimes. I have the same problem.
    Have a great weekend and please stop by my blog if you have a chance! :)
    geekonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just hopping by! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE YOUR FABULOUS PAGE! Seriously!

    Saying hello via the Hop

    Your new blog and twitter follower,
    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say hi- I love your beautiful header so much and you have a few books the same as mine on your wishlist!
    This week's question was my suggestion and I'm loving having a look around at everyone's answers.
    Have a great weekend!

    Stephanie www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! Stopping by from the hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :) hopping on through and am now a follower. LOL I keep on excpecting crazy scientist reviews haha hope you have a good weekend!

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete