Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 9/10

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books so that readers and bloggers can get to know each other a little better.
In Jennifer's words:
This is a weekly event where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So head over to the Blog Hop and have some fun! Thanks for stopping by!

To answer this week's question:

The past 3 months, eh? Well, I don't know if you've realized it or not, but I'm really bad at picking my favorite books, even in a 3 month timespan. So I'll just have to give you my favorite 3, right? 1 for each month?
  1. At the end of June, I reviewed The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen and fell in love, with her writing, with Wes, and yes, maybe even a little in love with contemporary YA romance.
  2. In July, I discovered the Dark Guardian novels by Rachel Hawthorne. I spent my hours reading Moonlight swooning over Lucas.
  3. August heralded warm weather (melting my book binding!) and gave me a chance to dive into Firespell. It was a fun, action-packed, lightly romantic read. Perfect!
I'm sure those choices say a lot about me... :-D

What are your favorites of the last three months and what, if anything, do they say about you?

15 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I absolutely adore your header and The Truth About Forever is my favorite book.

    I'm in love with Wes too. :)

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    -Christina
    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Truth About Forever on my list. Thanks for the other recommendations.
    Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to visit.
    ~Inspired Kathy
    Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
    The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
    The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the books. Firespell sounds particularly interesting.
    My link is to Sucks To Be Me. It had a snarky voice that I just loved.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin!
    Just stopping by to say howdy. Hope you have an awesome weekend!
    THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER is the only Sarah Dessen book I've read, and I absolutely loved it. Glad you enjoyed it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by checking out the sites :) Please come visit at: http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hop!! Thanks for your review on Moonlight. I love werewolves and hadn't heard of this one. Enjoy your weekend !!

    Hop by my site to see my faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firespell and Moonlight sound great :) More to add to my ever growing TBR list!!
    Happy Hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping over via hop! I love your blog, it's really neat and everything is so organised! Have a wonderful weekend and happy blogging!

    Best,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Hop! I can't wait to read Moonlight...it sounds so good!

    http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday. Come see what my favorite review is. I thought about listing three like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New folloer hopping by! Thanks for the reviews! I've been adding to my tbr! Can help but check out new swoon worthy guys!! Have a great day!
    Smiles!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourites in the last three months say that I prefer well-written books to over-hyped books. Oh, and that love conquers all. :)

    I just stopped by from the Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Landing in from the Hop.

    Firespell was fantastic, I'm so eager for the next in the series.

    Loved you review on Moonlight, I really need to give that one a break from sitting on my shelf.

    - Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  15. First-time visitor...love your design.

    Hi...just hopping by.

    Happy Hopping and Happy Blogfest.

    Head on over to my blog for my answer to this week's question...perfect question for the weekend of the Blogfest.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete