Friday, September 24, 2010

The Friday 56: Beautiful Creatures

Closest Book:  Beautiful Creatures
Author: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Page 56, sentence 5:  " 'I bet Lena Ravenwood knows,' Eden said, smiling innocently at Mrs. English. Lena looked down into the lines of her notebook, but didn't say a word."










Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

5 comments:

  1. I just recently read Beautiful Creatures, and I totally remember this part! Those girls were horrid to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, me too. So, it was kind of fun to watch how they get their comeuppance later. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your review. I read this a while back and I am eager for BD.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I love your blog it's really cute! I recently posted by review on Beautiful Creatures. I hope you enjoy it more than I did. I'm your newest follower.
    I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!(:
    Have a great weekend,
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this book!

    New to the blog world, please come check me out.

    Mad Scientist

    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete