Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Bookish Year

Wow.

This has been a crazy, amazing, wonderful, exhilarating, surprising year, and I'm not just talking books. It's been quite the journey, and I'm pleased with where I ended up.

As for Bookish in a Box, here's what I've accomplished this year:
  • 281 followers
  • 109 reviews
  • 6 books received from author/publisher/publicist for review
  • 3 giveaways
I also finished a novel, started another one (or two or three...), got a job, moved and realized that I might be just a leeettle addicted to reading. There are worse vices, right?

It's been a great year, and I'm looking forward to the next one!!

[Stay tuned for an epic giveaway!]

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty eventful year! I hope 2011 is just as awesome for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very productive year! Keep the momentum going through 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! You rock! Finished a novel and staring another while reading all of those books! Here's to a new year of great possibilities!

    ReplyDelete