Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Want to Read Wednesday: Timeless

When tragedy strikes Michele Windsor’s world, she is forced to uproot her life and move across the country to New York City, to live with the wealthy, aristocratic grandparents she’s never met. In their old Fifth Avenue mansion filled with a century’s worth of family secrets, Michele discovers a diary that hurtles her back in time to the year 1910. There, in the midst of the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele meets the young man with striking blue eyes who has haunted her dreams all her life – a man she always wished was real, but never imagined could actually exist. And she finds herself falling for him, into an otherworldly, time-crossed romance.

Michele is soon leading a double life, struggling to balance her contemporary high school world with her escapes into the past. But when she stumbles upon a terrible discovery, she is propelled on a race through history to save the boy she loves – a quest that will determine the fate of both of their lives.


[from Goodreads]

With Want to Read Wednesday, I'll be spotlighting books I want to read, whether they've been out for 10 years or won't be released for another 10 months.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVED this! I just posted my review for this yesterday. No joke this was a great read for me, it had a good balance of romance, history, plot twists and turns... overall just great.

    Love what you did with the post "Want to Read."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like something my sister would like, and I LOVE the cover. I feel like book covers are getting better and better these days.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a good read. I love the cover too.
    Just found your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today, too! I love reading reviews from someone who knows what to highlight! Looks like a great pick. Off to browse your past posts to see if there are any other books I can add to my list.

    ReplyDelete