Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Want to Read Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.


[from Goodreads]

With Want to Read Wednesday, I'll be spotlighting books I want to read, whether they've been out for 10 years or won't be released for another 10 months.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read this one, too!!!! It's probably the best cover I've seen in like...ever, and the summary sounds fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this one is on my wish list, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read this! I wish it came out sooner :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm longing for this one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete