Monday, September 19, 2011

Contest Craze: One True Pairing

This is the One True Pairing Challenge, hosted by My Cute Bookshelf and Princess Bookie.

Challenge:  Create a blog post with your OTP (One True Pairing). Explain why they’re your favorite YA couple.

Book:  The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness


One True Pairing:  Todd and Viola


They're my favorite YA couple because they're good, honest people who are trying to save the planet and each other at the same time, goals which are frequently at odds with each other. But they make the best of the situation they're in, and as long as they have each other, they believe everything will be okay.
(Images courtesy of Wikipedia here and here)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved that book and still do! I gave the book to my mother and had her hooked too. Viola and Todd were great, they both were equals. Neither one was a stronger character over the other. Everytime when I recommend a book, it's this trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is reading this series right now! She tells me not to read it because although she loves it, she thinks it's too gruesome for me, haha. Nice pairing! :)

    My OTP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I really need to do more reading I haven't read this book but I think the actors that you picked look like they would make a good couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pair pick! I loved this book and currently have the second one sitting on my shelf to be read. I heard the series just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete