Thursday, September 22, 2011

Contest Craze: Timeless

This is the Timeless Challenge, hosted by Black Fingernailed Reviews and Princess Bookie.

Question:  If you could go back to any time period what would be your choice and why?

Answer:  The 1950s and/or 1960s! I'm just a smidge obsessed with the fashion (and I've been on a Mad Men kick). I love the floaty skirts (doesn't Betty's just make you want to twirl?) and how ladylike all the women were. Of course, I wouldn't be in the profession I'm in now if it was 1950 and not 2011, but if I could have the best of both worlds--beautiful dresses and science--I would be ecstatic.

The '50s and '60s were also Alfred Hitchcock's prime, and it's also when my favorite (summer) movie was made--The Long, Hot Summer (1958). 


But mostly I want the dresses.


(courtesy of AMC via Glamour Daze)

No comments:

Post a Comment