Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

I'm planning on participating in the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge.


I still haven't found the library in this town so I had to pick books off of my TBR pile AND I excluded books I've already read, of course...Thus, I'm going to go with Level II. However, there are loads more on the list that I'd like to read so hopefully in December of 2012 I can retroactively bump myself up to a Level V.
  1. The Stand by Stephen King 
  2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
  3. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  4. Jellicoe Road by Marlina Marchetta 
  5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa 
  6. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray 
  7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  8. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder 
  9. The Eternal Sea (Everlasting #2) by Angie Frazier (added on 5/5)
  10. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (added on 7/14) 
  11. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (added on 7/24)
  12. The Princess Bride by William Goldman (added on 9/20)

No comments:

Post a Comment