There are four levels to choose from, and I've decided to aim for A Few More Bites, which means I'll be reading at least 6 books that are the 2nd in a series or the 2nd time I've read a particular author.
These are the books I'm pretty sure will be part of the challenge. I'll add more once I have them in my possession.
- The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
- Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
- Undead Much? by Stacey Jay
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent (added 3/10)
- Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery (added 3/22)
- Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson (added 3/27)
- Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver (added 5/1)
- The Eternal Sea (Everlasting #2) by Angie Frazier (added 5/5)
- Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey (added 6/2)
- Being Nikki (Airhead #2) by Meg Cabot (added 7/31)
- Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars #2) by Frank Beddor (added 11/6)