Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2nds Challenge 2012

I'm planning on participating in the 2nds Challenge 2012.






2nds Challenge 2012

There are four levels to choose from, and I've decided to aim for A Few More Bites, which means I'll be reading at least 6 books that are the 2nd in a series or the 2nd time I've read a particular author.

These are the books I'm pretty sure will be part of the challenge. I'll add more once I have them in my possession.
  1. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
  2. Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner
  3. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  4. Undead Much? by Stacey Jay
  5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth 
  6. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  7. My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent (added 3/10)
  8. Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery (added 3/22)
  9. Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson (added 3/27)
  10. Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver (added 5/1)
  11. The Eternal Sea (Everlasting #2) by Angie Frazier (added 5/5)
  12. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey (added 6/2)
  13. Being Nikki (Airhead #2) by Meg Cabot (added 7/31)
  14. Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars #2) by Frank Beddor (added 11/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment