Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

I'm participating in Top 10 of 2011 Week. Today's topic is the Top 10 Book Boyfriends (based on books read) in 2011.

In alphabetical order...

(It was hard enough to whittle the selection to 10; how would I ever rank them?!)



Cal -- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Four -- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Alec -- Fateful by Claudia Gray
Peeta -- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Lucius -- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Todd -- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

Derek -- The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Jerome -- Vixen by Jillian Larkin

Jack Snjosson -- Stork by Wendy Delsol
Ethan -- You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay

6 comments:

  1. DEREK DEREK DEREK!

    He deserves it! I have him on my list as well and I really LOVE this guy! <3 Great pick!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. I forgot about Derek, I really like him. I'm finished reading Catching Fire and Peeta is pretty great.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-boyfriends.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! A fellow Cal fan! I love Four too! And Lucius is a great pick! I can't wait to read the next books in all three of these series with these fabulous guys!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8 list / have not read any of those i should read more lol

    my top fellows of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my oh this book You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay must be so so so good!! I will read it! :) The title is just AMAZING! I like your list as well :)

    ReplyDelete