Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Book Covers of 2011

I'm participating in Top 10 of 2011 Week. Today's topic is the Top 10 Book Covers of 2011.

In alphabetical order...

(It was hard enough to whittle the selection to 10; how would I ever rank them?!)

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkin
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

8 comments:

  1. Demonglass and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer are both so interesting. I included Hereafter and Shatter Me. I also love The Girl in the Steel Corset because I have a weakness for awesome dresses.
    My Top 10 Book Covers of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Demonglass and Where she went are on my list too! I love this two books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONES cover but I just can't get into the story! Arg! I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Daughter of Smoke & Bone was one that I definitely considered adding. LOVE that mask.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. The daughter of Smoke and Bone is SO much better in person! The blues are even more amazing! :D

    Keturah
    My Top 10 Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extensive list you have here! wow Cover Love definitely! love your picks!

    Here' s my Top 10 Book Cover of 2011

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the girl in the steel corset and hereafter too! We have a few of the same books on our lists :)

    Im a new follower

    my top 10 covers in 2011

    ReplyDelete