Monday, December 26, 2011

Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011

I'm participating in Top 10 of 2011 Week. Today's topic is the Top 10 Book Covers of 2011.

In alphabetical order...

(It was hard enough to whittle the selection to 10; how would I ever rank them?!)

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Divergent by Veronica Roth


Frost by Wendy Delsol
If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner
Stork by Wendy Delsol
You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay

3 comments:

  1. I loved Divergent, Demonglass, and If I Stay. I have had The Reckoning on TBR list for awhile. You Are So Undead To Me looks really good. Great Picks!
    My Top 10 of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved Demonglass! I love the Hex Hall serie!! :) I also liked a lot Hunger Games and If I stay!! :)
    Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete