Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 10 Characters in 2011

I'm participating in Top 10 of 2011 Week. Today's topic is the Top 10 Characters in 2011 (who also, coincidentally, happen to be from my Top 10 Books of 2011).

In alphabetical order...

(It was hard enough to whittle the selection to 10; how would I ever rank them?!)

Sophie -- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Tris and Four -- Divergent by Veronica Roth








Todd and Viola -- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Chloe -- The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Nefertiti -- Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner
Katla and Jack -- Stork by Wendy Delsol
Megan (and Megan's mom) -- You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay

5 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see Todd & Viola up there, because I JUST started reading Monsters of Men last night! Only a few pages in but I can't wait to get more into the story. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tris, Four, and Chloe were awesome! I haven't read the other books but since I agree with you on the three characters there, I suppose I should give the books you've picked a try!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that is why I cheat and don't even try to make 10 LOL Tris and Four are definitely some of the best characters I have read this year.
    My Top 10 Characters of 2011

    ReplyDelete