Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hiatus

I never figured on writing one of these since my short absences have been more likely to go unnoticed if I didn't announce them. This time, however, I'm looking at a two month hiatus so I thought I'd deliver an explanation.

I love reading and reviewing. This break is not because I'm tired of reading or because blogging doesn't interest me anymore. This break is because my offline life is about to get really busy. Normally, I would schedule posts in advance, but real life has been really busy for a while now, and I'm all out of reviews. My posting schedule has been stressing me out (I was trying to complete the 100+ in a year challenge, and since I'm so busy, it was sucking the fun out of reading and reviewing) so for the next few months, I'll read what I can, review what I can and call it good.

Hopefully I'll see you around!

1 comment:

  1. No problem! Real life comes first! Hope everything's okay! We'll be here when you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete